Xiaomi Air Purifier
Hello readers!, I have been eager to write a review about Xiaomi Air Purifier, which I purchased on 30th November 2020, but I waited for a month so that I can have the filter photo after some time usage. I have a sinus problem, I also allergic to dust, I have two cats and their fur is flying everywhere, hence I decided to purchase an air purifier as I am still working from home.
Read too : Review wet food Kit Cat
- Brand: Xiaomi
- Type: Air Purifier 3H
- Color: White
- Area efficiency: 126m2 per hour
- 0.3μm Particle Removal: 99.97 %
- Filter Lifetime: 6~12 month
- Rated Power: 38W
- Product Size: 52 x 24 x 24cm
- Product Weight: Approx.4.8kg total weight (includes filter)
- Price : RM520 (I bought at https://shopee.com.my/)
Read too : Urban food Street Dining
- OLED Digital Touch Display, it shows filter … room temperature and humidity.
- Three stages HEPA filter system
- Able to filter 380m3 Air per Hour (1500 square feet house can circulate the air for 1 time in 1 hour)
- Compatible with MI home Apps / Work with google assistant & voice control (I download Mi App on my mobile phone)
I have been using this Xiaomi Air Purifier for 6 weeks in my 400 sqf studio, and so far I notice that.. :
- It makes me easier to fall asleep, usually I will sneeze a lot.
- It Deodorize the smelly air, as I have two cats at home where I keep the litter box inside.
- When I cook or dust the room the sensor will immediately detect the particles (when in automatic mode) really help to reduce the cooking smells in my room.
Read too : Beaphar Pet Calmer Review
This air purifier does its job. I would recommend it without hesitation for anyone who lives in the center of a big city, especially if they also have allergies similar to the ones I experienced. Just a gentle reminder from me, don’t forget to change the filter once in every 6 months to keep the purifier function effectively so that you can breathe in clean air all the time